Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Progress on Essay 5

My essay is going good as planned. I recently researched on some films which are based on video games. I've got information on the movies and receptions from fans. Movies I have found information on are Max Payne, Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat, Resident Evil and a new movie coming out based on a computer game called "American McGee's Alice". I also have found information on a director who is known for making crappy movies based on games called Uwe Boll. This information could be valuable to me in my research. Right now i just need to sum up my ideas. I'm just concerned about whether my people will make sense and people will understand it or not. I will try to be as clear as possible so people can understand where I'm coming from. I just need a little more information on the impact of some movies on video games. I know one movie which I liked that was turned into a video game was "The Warriors" so I can progress from there. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Depore said...

That topic is superb, they are also making a new Resident Evil movie which is called "Resident Evil Degeneration", you can use that one bub.